- Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm ET
- Sat 10am to 5pm ET
- Sun Office closed. Staff is on call.
- Toll Free: 1-800-583-TIXX (8499)
- Local: 212-500-1067
- Hablamos Español
Market Analyst Position
Location: New York, NY
Employee Type: Full Time
Industry: Secondary Market Ticket Sales
Job Type: Market Analyst
Education: High School Diploma Required
Experience: 1-2 year(s) in a related job role
Post Date: March 2014
About us: Dynamic Tickets is a New York State fully licensed and bonded ticket agency specializing in the resale of tickets for theater, concerts and sporting events. We are a small company with a global reach providing tickets for the most sought after events worldwide. Dynamic Tickets has over 20 years of experience buying and selling tickets in the New York Metropolitan area.
Description & Requirements: The ideal Market Analyst candidate must have good knowlege of the live entertainment genre. The postion will require researching and reporting of face values, and discounts for Broadway shows. Acuurate statistics and weekly reporting will be required. The ideal person for this job must be concise, throrough and extremely organized. Time managment will be essential in order to meet deadlines. The work involved with this postion will play an important role in the pricing of our inventory as it relates to the existing market for any particur Broadway show as well as our ability to remain competative in this constantly changing marketplace.
- Prefer at least 1 year of experience in a similiar job capacity.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and motivated demeanor required.
- Ability to work a 40 hour work week which will include a combination of day, evening, and weekend hours required.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job#25500.